FirstNY Review: How Can You Profit Working With This Investment Firm?
As soon as we opened the site, we noticed the lack of information. The website seems blank and the information provided is insufficient. Companies like this one are usually more open in what they do and provide all necessary information so you can decide if they’re the right choice before committing.
However, that is not the case in this FirstNY review, so make sure to read until the end to see if they are the right choice, so you don’t end up with someone like FxSway. Learn about pros and cons, reviews, payment options, and more!
First New York is looking for portfolio managers with disciplined investment approaches and successful track records in trading currencies, futures, and liquid, exchange-listed securities. They are looking for people with a strong sense of integrity who exhibit entrepreneurial behavior.
First New York is an investment firm with multiple strategies. First New York has been a top choice for portfolio managers looking to collaborate in a successful, opportunistic environment since its founding in 2003. The head of trading is David Abramson, while the CEO title of the company belongs to Donald Motschwiller.
First New York has been identifying portfolio managers and third-party managers for its account for more than 20 years. These managers implement strategies in worldwide markets for equities, derivatives, fixed income, currencies, commodities, and futures.
|FNY Investment Advisers, LLC
|Financial Authorities Warnings
|If a withdrawal is possible
|If Active on Social Media:
|United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Italy;
|Limited reviews; Suitable for experienced traders only;
|Transparency through SEC Filings;
Large advising business Fny Investment Advisers, LLC is situated in New York. It oversees two client accounts and $3.06 billion in regulated assets. The company’s goal is uncorrelated performance, risk mitigation, and customer capital preservation. Unlike prop firms, there are no evaluation fees or the FirstNY funded account.
Disclosure requirements set forth by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) are fulfilled via SEC filings. The company’s operations, financial situation, and compliance with SEC requirements are all transparently disclosed in these reports.
FirstNY is not necessarily subject to direct SEC regulation, unlike brokers like Electrum or investment counselors, even if the company files reports with the agency. Rather, the filings serve as a way to comply with SEC-imposed disclosure requirements.
This information is available in the public domain through the SEC’s database (EDGAR) and can be accessed by investors for research and due diligence purposes. It helps in understanding the basic details and regulatory compliance of a company operating in the United States.
There are no specific features or benefits you can expect from this company. Most of them are about becoming a profitable trader, following experienced traders, and similar perks. We did a breakdown of the features below:
- Allocates assets across products and sectors globally: The firm spreads its investments across various financial products
- Supports and invests in a broad range of strategies: It supports and provides financial assistance for a range of investment strategies, including growth, value, arbitrage, quantitative, and arbitrage techniques
- Comprehensive capital markets coverage and research: Comprehensive examinations are carried out in various financial marketplaces to arrive at well-informed choices
- Principal capital allocated to proven, profitable managers: The company places its main capital with managers who have proven to be profitable and successful in managing investments in the past
- Performance-based and versatile compensation structures: Professionals and managers receive performance-based compensation, which motivates them to make better investing decisions
- Opportunity to establish a joint track record: Under the supervision of the company, managers or experts may have the opportunity to establish a track record of performance in managing investments
- Advanced trading platforms, real-time risk management, and business development resources: Access to resources that support the expansion and growth of businesses, such as risk monitoring systems and sophisticated trading instruments
- Operational, accounting, audit, compliance, and administrative support through the firm’s affiliates: Support and assistance with administrative duties, regulatory compliance, accounting procedures, and operational functions offered by the firm’s affiliates or related organizations
- Access to experienced traders and executives: Access to several seasoned traders for insights, guidance, or collaboration
What Does FirstNY Do Exactly?
FirstNY most likely oversees a diverse portfolio of investments that includes futures, currencies, commodities, fixed income, equities, and derivatives. In order to minimize risks and maximize returns, they could distribute investments among various industries and geographical areas.
The company collaborates with seasoned portfolio managers, giving them the resources and infrastructure they need to successfully implement their investment strategy. FirstNY may assign client funds to successful and reputable managers while monitoring their operations to guarantee compliance with company policies and risk management procedures.
Traders Share Their Experiences
There are no FirstNY reviews on any well-known platforms like Trustpilot or Sitejabber. In fact, considering the company was established so long ago, we expected at least a couple of traders to leave a comment on how the firm is operating. However, there are no comments from any traders.
We were able to find the company on Glassdoor and there they have 12 comments and an overall score of 4.0. The comments are favorable as you can see from the score, and there was only one unfavorable comment that complained about the salary and some management issues.
Weighing the Pros and Cons
Can I Make Money While Trading Online?
Choosing the right broker or prop firm has never been easy. If it were, there wouldn’t be so many traders that have fallen prey to malicious practices. That said, FirstNY investment firm is a legitimate business, however, it is suitable only for experienced traders.
If you just started your trading journey, this company won’t help you in your endeavors. Instead, using tools like trading journals or AI bots can boost your profit chances. AI.F is that one bot that can change your trading experience.
With its ability to process billions of data points at full speed, it will make insightful recommendations on whether to buy or sell, helping you make more informed decisions. And that is not everything. However, to fully experience the bot, we must invite you to try it for 14 days for free.
Call us right now and book a trip toward your profitable trading journey. Skip years of education and stop relying on shady agents; the future of trading is here at your doorstep and all you need to do is give us a call.
What is FirstNY?
First New York is a multi-strategy investment firm that engages in various investment approaches across different asset classes and markets.
Is FirstNY a Legit Prop Firm?
FirstNY is an investment firm rather than a prop firm and it is legit.
Can I Make Money With First New York?
While profits are not guaranteed, we can say with confidence that this investment firm may teach you a thing or two about trading, which can boost your profit chances.